Pages

Monday 15 October 2018

My term 4 goals

Term 4 Goals and Expectations
Walt: use correct sentences to help structure our writing.



The school holidays for term 3 2018 is now OVER,and a new start has began.This term our topic is
te-wa-toi which stands for time for art,we will be learning all about art this term and i am ready for
what ever comes my way.

These are the things we have on this term:
1.Art
2.Prize giving
3.Year 6 camp
4.Film festival
5.Athletics
6. Reports
7.The next school holidays
8.Next year
9.Leaving year six

10.Becoming a year 7

My goals for this term are:
1.Being a role model for the year ½ ¾
2.Breaking my test record\
3.Going for my most achieved goal
4.Getting more better at reading and writing
5,And going for the most improved in my class

6.Getting better at sports

I would like to learn about how art is inspiring to others, and how art can look so realistic to others. I just wanna be good at everything that i can achieve.And how can i achieve my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment