Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

DLO - Visual Mihi





                                                        Hi my name is Jarreka

And this is my Visual Mihi.If you look to the top left you will see that i had wrote FAMILY,This  represent how much i love them.In the top right you can see that i had drawn a picture of SPORTS,I love to play sports with my family,and i really like to play sports in events.If you look at the bottom but on the left you will see that i have drawn a turtle with three different colours DARK BLUE,LIGHT GREEN and YELLOW the dark blue represent my samoan side of the family the light green represent my cook island side of the family and the yellow represent my nuie side.If you look at the bottom on the right you can see that i have drawn a picture of a HOLY BIBLE,this represent how much i love the lord.And then there is my face,my face is the thing that connects this picture.Why did i paint my background red black and white?well it represent my school and that is why it's like that.

I hope you enjoy other peoples blogs :)


By Jarreka

5 comments:

  1. WHAT!!!! omg! how did you do this it's so amzing!!!!!!!!! from,esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana Jarreka - you have put a lot of work into your visual mihi. I love the way that each image you have created in your mihi links to a different part of you - your cultural heritage, your family, your school and your church. Your description helps to bring your original images alive - great job Jarreka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Jarreka ummmmmmmmmm your writing is a very good writing. The description is very long but i enjoyed reading it that was a very good and hopefully you get a five for your anamation.

    Kind regards Hopa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa lava Jarreka,

    I love how you added heaps of description of your visual mihi. I love how much detail you have added in you visual mihi, like around your face, your details for your flag and everything else. I'm guessing this is everything you care about. As your cousin, I have one thing to ask. Who's your favorite cousin? Cause I know that it should be me since we've known each other since I was born!

    Luv from,
    Mamarei (Baby Cousin)

    ReplyDelete