Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

What helps me with my learning in literacy?


What helps me with my learning in literacy?




Chromebooks


Using a chromebook durning school time and after school helps me with my Learn,create & share. It also helps me finish off my work after school.This is also advance progress for our learning during school time.


Watching videos



My parents think watching videos isn't learning (Lol) but  watching videos is also another way of research training online,it also helps students understand more (Well if they are using their chromebook the right way).
Studying after schoolMost of the time when i am at home i  study and after free studies i have my free time on my chromebook~having fun on my chromebook means i can study better at school (tho my parents don't really think i do work😒).

Eating before and after school

EATING!As much as i love eating i also like to make my parents proud so i eat as much as i can to fill my brain up in the morning~ In the morning i don't eat junk food because i know that junk food is going to make my brain no tready to learn, that's why it's good to eat a proper breakfast like cereal.



Sleeping


Ah yes~sleeping~funny thing is  my dad pays  me for sleeping (lol) i love that  a lot but sleeping helps me rest my brain up for considerable events.


Talking with someone


Talking with people helps me better understand and communicate with others which helps me alot with school,having to understand others better also helps me.


No comments:

Post a Comment