Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Immersion Assembly

Immersion
Assembly:
Term 3 2019


Kia orana my name is Jarreka and at the start of
(TERM 3 2019!!) Pt England held there school opening.


Once i felt the gazing sun approach my eyes i moaned
knowing i had to go back to school (long story short i
was at the cook islands and i had just arrived on that
day we had to go to school,so really i didn’t get enough
sleep anyways...)I woke up knowing i had to go back to
school,as I walked back to school with regret (BTW!
I’M BACK IN THE COLD!) I saw my cousin and walked
into my classroom a few minutes have passed and the
bell had went.After Team 5’s small assembly we went
to the school hall,after taking our seats Mr Burt had
started talking.
MY FAVOURITE PART!:
My favourite part in the Immersion
Assembly was Team 5’s song,Their song was
about Science and the ocean life and also
about the tree of life...yeah
that was my favourite part in the Assembly.



HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!







No comments:

Post a Comment