Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2019

What is Fortnite?

What is
Fortnite?


How do you play
fortnite?
Topic:Fortnite was released
on the 21st of July 2017 and
it is also the fifth most
famous online game. Epic
(Games and People Can Fly) made
fortnite on the 21st of July,
You can play fortnite on a ps4
or an Xbox,since 2017 up till
now fortnite has still been rated
as the fifth most popular game.
It contest over $450 every
fortnight season 5 skin.
Example:For example,
there are other players in
fortnite who would want to
kill you for the  number
1 spot. In Fortnite there is
also a storm, Some players
often panic and run to
the nearest safe point,
Also if you can see them
coming through the fog they’re
really easy to kill.

Explanation:
To survive in this you
must build a base and
defend yourself,
but the most
important thing you
are aiming for is to be the
last one standing.(I played
it once and yes ...I WON!!!.
..💯% true)


Conclusion:
I hope one day you guys
will get to play fortnite
(I mean who wouldn’t…..
EVERYONE WANTS TO
PLAY FORTUNE!!)I'm letting
you guys know that it may cost
...(just a bit😉)


anyways…..I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment